Monday, April 26, 2010

not so much to say

i dont really have a post…just some randumb (thanks tracey) thoughts thats been floating through my brain….

  1. is there like a sign im wearing….i have had so many guys flirting with me this week…
  2. dont tell me you love your kids…and your actions show otherwise
  3. why is it you can love someone…and he can love you…and timing NEVER be right?
  4. i was happy when you were leaving….I liked how it felt when I was by myself…so im enjoying me
  5. If one more of my appliances break down, I am gonna believe someone is sabotaging me…
  6. everytime my baby cries cause of you…i dislike you a little more
  7. my kids say the funniest stuff…daily
  8. Turn your frown upside down…and annoy the ish outta whoever is pissing you off!
  9. not sure marriage is something I ever want to do again.
  10. prom is over…graduation next….2 down…7 to go…LOL

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I'm right there with you.

Snapdeal Coupon said...

Awesome site...I haven't seen such a nice site...Thank you for sharing with us...

Snapdeal Coupon