Friday, January 2, 2009

Setback but not off track

Yesterday was a bad day. I ate too much junk..chips, candy, but no Pepsi. I didn’t eat one real meal. I have got to get on a better schedule. Or my healthy plans will be very hard to maintain.

Kids pc was infested with a stubborn malware program..even after cleaning the registry it reinstalled itself. So now they have a fresh clean XP install. I need to install avast and spybot and they will be good to go.

I am going to grocery store with my mom in a bit. I am taking my new book , The Rush Hour Cook presents Weekly Wonders by Brook Noel. So I will try to base my purchases on the menu I choose.

NO JUNK FOOD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You already know this but set-backs are a part of the process of change --
Otherwise it wouldn't be a process.
You can do it!
Linda in Colorado