Wednesday, February 3, 2010

So neglectful

of this blog...but no mas. I really need an outlet to process whats going on in my life. And I really want to keep it apart from my design blog. Not that much designing is going on. So many things going on in my life....Most prominent thing is the upcoming execution of my daughter Deonna's father, Mark Brown on 2/4/10. I have been in constant prayer for all affected by this situation. That love and mercy will touch the hearts of all people involved and heal the broken pieces in all of our lives.

After almost 5 years, Antonio Jackson, the man accused of murdering my cousin (and another woman) was scheduled to be sentenced after pleading guilty on Jan 29. Waste of a court date,as he waited until that morning (4 months after agreeing to plead guilty) to say he wanted to withdraw his plea. With the plea agreement, the death penalty would be removed as possible sentence. Now who knows...his death at hands of state will not make me hurt any less....will not bring back my cousin, will not ease my pain in the slightest. I cant speak for anyone else...thats how I feel.


Looks like my husband and I will be separating and its truly for the best. I have stopped trying to make something work when I am only one invested. I want my children to have the best and he is more concerned with his own needs and wants. As part of a married couple, you have to let go of the I and focus on the we. I am sorry it didnt work out. 7 years is a long time but its time to put away things that do not work and can not be fixed. And as long as he refuses to change, it can't be fixed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

prayers said.